There are numerous dentists in San Francisco, but not all offer services valued as same. A number of them provide top notch services hence the great number of patients. Consider Dr. Robert Phong, who practices general dentistry, he has attracted many patients with positive reviews. Not forgetting Dr. Robert Soto, an experienced general and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Rebecca Castaneda, a prosthodontist, Dr. Nil Yucel and Dr. Carrie Berkovich among others. These dentists have gained acceptance because of the quality services they provide.
The Best Clinics
It is not only individual doctors that get credit for their work, but the dental offices and facilities they work for. Some of the reputable dental clinics in SF include;
- Lakeside Dental Care: This private clinic located in Ocean Avenue practices general dentistry. The medical staff is qualified and experience. The customer care and front desk offers excellent service. Talk of Dr. Lowe and Dr. Ng and you know what it means to have excellent dental care. A visit to this clinic will quickly melt away fear of the dentist.
- Union Square Dental Practice: Located in Union Square 450 Sutter St. this facility has general dentists, cosmetic dentists and orthodontists. Dentists here specialize in dental implants, veneers, Invisalign invisible braces, pediatric dentistry and lumineers. The doctors and staff in this clinic are absolutely amazing not forgetting the pocket friendly charges of services provided.
- Washington Square Park Dental: This clinic is located in North Beach and aims at providing excellent dental care to patients in a relaxed environment. Services provided here include teeth whitening, periodontics, cosmetic needs, implants, crowns, periodontal maintenance, restorative and Invisalign. This clinic has one of the most sophisticated and technologically advanced offices. There are over forty members of staff in Washington Square Park Dental, all of who are qualified and experienced in oral care.
Regardless of how many positive reviews a particular dentist or dental clinic has, these should not be the only basis for making a decision on who to consult for all your dental needs and care. You need to consider other factors before choosing a dentist in SF.
Tips On How To Choose A Dentist In The City
- Ask for recommendations from friends, family and colleagues at work. This way you will have a list from which you can choose.
- Meet for a consultation. Out of the enlisted dentists you have, meet each of them for an initial consultation to determine who will best satisfy you.
- Qualification and experience is of the essence. It is important to ask the dentist for their portfolio and ask them about their period of practice.
- Accessibility is important. Choose a dentist who is located in San Francisco for easy access to their offices.
- Check with the California State Dental Board to see if the dentist is licensed to work in your area.
- Determine your dental needs and benefits. Partner with the dentist to know how well he or she is likely to cater for you. Ask all the right questions you can and ensure you get satisfactory answers before making a decision.